Tasafy offers property appraisal management and performance software on the cloud, including a mobile application (collectively, the "Service") and websites, by way of example and not limitation, www.tasafy.com/software, www.tasafy.app y www.mobile.tasafy.app (the "Websites").
- 1.1. Your subscription to Tasafy will continue until it comes to an end. To use the Tasafy service, you must have internet access and a Tasafy-compatible device, and provide us with one or more payment methods. The “payment method" is an accepted, valid and current form of payment, which you can update when you consider it appropriate and which may include payment via your account with third parties. Unless you cancel your subscription prior to the billing date, you authorise us to charge the subscription fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- 1.2. On certain occasions, we will present you with various subscription plans. Some subscription plans may have different conditions and limitations, which will be explained to you when you register or will be found in other communications that you can read. You can find specific details about your subscription to Tasafy by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
On occasion, we may offer you special offers, plans or subscriptions ("Offers"). Tasafy determines whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the Offers at its sole discretion, and we reserve the right to cancel the Offer and block your account if we decide that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. We may use information such as device identifiers, the payment method or the email address of an account used with an existing or recent Tasafy subscription to determine whether the user is eligible for the Offer. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be explained to you when you register for the Offer or will be found in other communications that you can read.
The Client may access a version of the Service on a trial basis ("Trial") subject to the terms of this Agreement, however, the following additional terms will apply to their Trial without prejudice to what is stated herein: (a) Tasafy will have the right to terminate a Trial at any time and for any reason; (b) Tasafy will provide the Service "as is" and will not make any warranty (express or implied) of any kind with respect to the Service during the Trial; and (c) Tasafy will have no obligation to compensate the Client. Tasafy will not ask for data regarding payment methods until the end of the trial period, at which time the client will be informed of the end of said period, and they may continue with their subscription by entering a payment method.
If the client has not entered any payment method on the last day of the trial period, their subscription will be immediately cancelled.
- 4.1. Billing cycle. The subscription fee for the Tasafy service will be charged to your Payment Method on the payment date stated on the "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription you chose when signing up for the service. In some cases, the billing date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not been set up correctly, if you have changed your subscription plan or if your paid subscription started on a non-existent day in a certain month. Visit our website and click on the "Account Settings" link on the website to check the date of your next payment.
- 4.2. Payment methods. In order to use the Tasafy service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. If your primary Payment Method is declined or is no longer available for us to charge your subscription fee, you authorise us to charge you through any other Payment Method associated with your account. You will remain responsible for any uncharged amount. If we are unable to collect an amount (for reasons such as the expiration of your Payment Method, lack of funds or any other cause) and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have collected the debt through a a valid Payment Method. The issuer of some Payment Methods may charge you certain fees for concepts such as a foreign currency transactions or other charges related to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the payment method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 4.3. Changing your Payment Methods. You can modify your Payment Methods at the top of your account by clicking on the "Account Settings" icon. We can also modify your Payment Methods in accordance with the data provided by the payment service providers. After each modification, you authorise us to continue charging you through the relevant Payment Method(s).
- 4.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your subscription to Tasafy at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Tasafy service until the end of your billing period, which will correspond to the end of the current month. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or payments for partial subscription periods or for any non-viewed Tasafy content. To cancel your subscription, you must write us an email to email@example.com. If you cancel your subscription, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your current billing period.
- 4.5. Changes to prices and subscription plans. We can change our subscription plans and their price when we consider it appropriate. However, no price changes or changes to your subscription plans will take effect prior to 30 days from our notification.
- 5.1. You must be 18 years of age to subscribe to the Tasafy service. Minors can only use the service under the supervision and responsibility of an adult.
- 5.2. The Tasafy service is for your personal and non-marketable use. During your subscription to Tasafy, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the Tasafy service and work with the tool. Except as mentioned, no right, title or benefit will be transferred to you.
- 5.3. The individual plan allows for the use of one license, linked by email to a user. For use by more than one user, the team plan must be selected.
- 5.5. The quality of Tasafy's service can vary according to the device, and can be affected by various factors, such as your location, available bandwidth, and/or the speed of your internet connection. You are responsible for all charges for your internet connection. Check with your internet service provider for information on possible charges for internet data usage. The time it takes for Tasafy to load varies depending on a number of factors, including your location, currently available bandwidth, the content you have selected, and the settings on your Tasafy-compatible device.
- 5.6. The Tasafy software has been developed by Tasafy, or for Tasafy, and can only be used for the purposes set by Tasafy. This software may vary by device and support, and its functions may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that use of the service may require third party software which is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Tasafy software and related third-party software.
- 5.7. User Content and Service Requests. The service allows you to create appraisal files and manage and complete them, as well as to create external participants for the completion of your files and share that Content with other users. The submitted User Content or that which is available via the Service is subject to the following terms:
- 5.7.2 Subscriber User Content in the Service. Content submitted to the Service by Subscribers ("Subscriber Content") is owned and controlled by the Client. Tasafy maintains a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license (except in relation to the sale or transfer of its business) to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, send, host, and publicly communicate the Subscriber Content for the following limited purposes: (i) to maintain, provide and improve the Service; (ii) to prevent or solve technical or security problems and resolve support requests; (iii) to investigate in good faith, or through a claim, that such Content violates the Client Agreement or these Terms; (iv) to comply with a valid legal requirement, request or other judicial process that meets the requirements of the Client Agreement and our Regulatory Application Guidelines; and (v) as set forth in our Client Agreement or as expressly permitted in writing by the Client.
- 5.8. Comments on the Websites. The Websites may have certain features that allow you to submit comments, information, and other materials (collectively, "Comments") to Tasafy and share such Comments with other users or the public. By submitting Comments to the Websites, you grant Tasafy a license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, send, host, and publicly communicate the Comments for any purpose (including in testimonials or other Tasafy marketing materials) and, where required, to comply with regulations or to comply with legal proceedings in good faith. We reserve the right to remove any comments posted on public forums for any reason at our sole discretion.
- 5.9. Representations of User Content and Comments. You acknowledge and agree that you have all the rights required to submit User Content and Comments without violating the rights of third parties. You understand that Tasafy does not control and is not responsible for User Content or Comments, and that by using the Service and/or the Websites, you may be exposed to User Content or Comments from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Please also note that User Content and Comments may contain spelling mistakes, other inadvertent errors, or inaccuracies. You agree that you will compensate, defend and hold Tasafy harmless for any claims arising from User Content or Comments submitted via the Service and/or the Websites. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of such disputes at our own cost, and you shall cooperate with us to assert available defences in any case.
The subscriber who created the Tasafy account and to whose Payment Method the fees are charged (the "Account Holder") is responsible for the activity carried out on said Tasafy account. In order to keep control of the account and prevent anyone from accessing it (which would include information about the account's viewing history), the Account Holder must be in control of all their Tasafy-compatible devices used to access the service and not reveal the password or the details of the Payment Method associated with said account to anybody. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide us about your account. We may terminate or block your account to protect you, Tasafy or our associates from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 7.2. Unsolicited materials. Tasafy does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content from Tasafy, and is not responsible for the resemblance of any of its content or programming in any medium to materials or ideas submitted to Tasafy.
- 7.3. Customer Service. For more information about our service and your options, or if you need help with your account, visit the Tasafy Help Centre on our website. In certain cases, our Customer Service can provide you with better assistance through a remote access support tool which gives us full access to your computer. If you do not want to grant us this access, you must not consent to this assistance via the remote access tool, in which case we will assist you by other means.
- 7.6. Electronic communications. We will send you information about your account (payment authorisations, invoices, password or Payment Method changes, confirmation messages, notices, etc.) in electronic format only; for example, via email to the address provided when registering.