It uses all the
valuation methods typical of each type: comparison, cost, legal maximum, update
by rent and contract, amongst others.
In the application of the comparison method:
1. Easy creation and incorporation of proofs to databases for use in subsequent
2. Comparable geographic location on a map.
3. Standardisation broken down by concepts.
4. Intuitive application of depreciation.
In the application of the cost method:
1. Simple procurement of the Land Value and Gross Replacement Value, using a
simplified static residual.
2. Automatic application of physical depreciation according to the year of
construction and renovation and easy introduction to the functional depreciation to obtain
the Net Replacement Value.
3. Easy inclusion and printing of the documentation to be included in the